Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blog Contest

Yeah ME!!!! I have been smoke free for one month!!! I am quite happy and proud that I made it this far. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words of encouragement. And I added everyones name into random.org and the winner was

True Random Number Service

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Michelle
  2. Lisa C
  3. Angie
  4. Bethy
  5. Sophia
  6. Leah
  7. Wendy
  8. theScrapmaster
  9. Norine

Timestamp: 2009-04-04 22:14:09 UTC


Congrats Michelle!!!! (MoonlightScrapper)

You can PM me your address and I will get a great RAK prize on its way to you.

Thanks again and I am looking forward to my 2nd month to be a little easier.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one month anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on month one...looking forward to more months of encouragement with you!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete