Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day Surprise

As most of you know I REFUSE to purchase ANYTHING by martha stewart. Even to type her name is making me ill. The past few months I have seen this cute little butterfly on so many different projects and just had to find out what it is from. After much Internet searching, I was so disappointed to find out it was one of HER punches :( So much for me getting to use that cute butterfly on my creations. The other day DH and I were at WM, I saw the punch and told my DH how much I wanted it until I found out it was one of HERS. He laughed because he knows I refuse to even look at HER stuff. Well...much to my surprise this morning I wake up to find the Butterfly Punch, and he says, "I know you really wanted this punch, and won't ever bring yourself to buy it, so I got it for you. Happy Mother's Day" How sweet! He also got the heart punch... which I will promptly return on Monday lol
Wishing everyone a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet:) You'll love the punch! I don't like MS either, but just think of it as EK Success as that's the big company actually producing it. Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very sweet hubby!!! I'm with you on her products, though... Put it to good use and don't stress on it being hers :)

    ReplyDelete