Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wow it's been awhile...

Boy has life just gotten in the way of my blog posting lol. I have been busy with last days of schools, birthdays, summer, meetings, work, and I can't believe I am going to say the word...exercising! Yep I have been walking and even entered in a few 5k's. By no means the running part, just as a walker, which is good enough for me. As most of you know I quit smoking, almost 5 months ago now... and getting in better shape was one of my reasons for wanting to quit. My hubby even gave me a set of weights for my B-day to help me stay motivated and on track.
Class is tomorrow and I have some new products that I am excited to show off.
I will post some photos of projects I have created and the new products too. If you are interested in attending class or placing an order just let me know you can leave a comment here, or shoot me an email. papermemories123@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment