Thursday, February 5, 2009

CLASS

What a fun class last night! We had a full house. We learned how to created the BIA Heart Album, just in time for V-Day. A big WELCOME to a few new faces, Judy, Jennifer, Lori, and Janice. I hope you gals had fun. And and big THANKS to Kellie, Donna, Judy, Michelle, and Dawn, for attending, and bringing us new friends!
If you bring a friend that is new to one of my events you will receive $5 off your order. Judy was the "Referral Queen" last night, and received $20 off her order!! Congrats Judy.
Door Prize winners were Kellie, Dawn, and Judy, congrats!
If you check out our Yahoo group, I just posted our next RAK Challenge. These are so much fun, and it gives me another reason to give away prizes, which I love to do.
Congrats to Kendra!!! She won the last challenge!!
I am off to get things ready for our big 12hr. crop on Sat. I still have a few spots available if anyone is interested, just let me know.
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. hi! I am attending the crop on Saturday. I was wondering if there was a place to plug in my laptop in case I decide to do some digital scrapbooking also on Saturday? If not thats okay, just wondering.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there are electrical outlets in the hall. Bring an extension cord, just in case.
    See you Sat!!

    ReplyDelete