Sunday, February 22, 2009

Have you seen the new Fiskars??



What fun are these?? Have you tired these yet? I love the Fiskars Squeeze Punches, my fav's are the circle and scalloped circle. I use them all the time. I just got the scalloped square the other day and to add to my excitement I got some of the clear stamps that coordinate with the punches. I played around a little last night with them and made these two cards. (mind you I am not a card maker) and realized the possibilities are endless the things that can be created with these.
I will be working more with these this week and will come up with a great project for our next class. You gals will have so much fun with these.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want those so stamps so badly!!! Have fun with them they are just screaming "play with me!"

    ReplyDelete