Monday, March 2, 2009

Crafty Day

Yesterday i was cleaning out my scrap room and made a pile of things for my daughters to have. They both decided to get a little crafty with their new stash. My oldest made these cute "Free Passes" for me. I thought it was so sweet! A free hug, A day of Quiet, Dinner! She really put some thought into some of the things she could do to brighten my day.



My youngest took some scraps and made these cute LO's. She just loves the photo of her cousin taking a nap with our dog.
I am so proud of both of them, and I'm glad they enjoy being crafty.

3 comments:

  1. your daughters did wonderful.
    jennie(jcscraphappy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The free passes are too cute! I remember getting those from the oldest two. The youngest hasn't made it to that stage yet. I hope they follow through with their promises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your dd's are very talented (must take after mommy)!! Love the blog and congrats on getting such a nice thank you gift -you deserved it :)
    KimR (CMB)

    ReplyDelete