Monday, March 16, 2009

Double LO Queen

I was the queen of double LO's this past weekend! I scrapped bunches and had a great time!! I even had DH take me to dinner on Sat. night AND buy me some scrappy things at M's and HL!
If only I could be queen every weekend.... ok back to reality! I already posted the Shad fishing double LO.
Here is, oh this is so sad to admit, but here is Halloween LO's from 06 and 07, if I wasent sick of looking at orange I would have done 08's too. Yep I am a little behind on my scrappin.



I used Making Memories Paper, Foam Thickers, and the chipboard ghost shape is from Making Memories too. The LO above is just cardstock, Reminisce Stickers, and scraps





These photos are from 07 when we got our pool and pond. I used Bazzill Cardstock and We R Memory Keepers Pattern Paper, Prima flowers, and some Bling




Oh I loved doing this one. Can you tell it is curtains like on a stage? I made them with cardstock and some inking. Also used Petaloo flowers, and a few misc stickers.



Thanks for looking. Click on the images to get a better view, and let me know what you think of my Double LO weekend.

5 comments:

  1. love the LO you got alot done
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such super cute 2-pagers! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...great productivity and great layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO's!! They are awesome!!

    O.K. I just had to steel you little button over on the top right-hand side! LOL I love that...it is so perfect for my household :)

    ReplyDelete